PRICING & AVAILABILITY
|STATEROOM TYPE||SQUARE FOOTAGE||PRICE PER PERSON|
|F – Porthole Stateroom||200sf / No Balcony||$6,345|
|E – Window Stateroom||202sf / No Balcony||$6,795|
|D – Balcony Stateroom||202sf / 37sf Balcony||$7,845|
|C – Balcony Stateroom||202sf / 37sf Balcony||$8,145|
|B – Veranda Stateroom||249sf / 56sf Balcony||$9,395|
|A – Veranda Suite||300sf / 58sf Balcony||$10,945|
|GS – Grand Suite||332sf / 197sf Balcony||$14,045|
|Owner’s Suite 702||531sf / 57sf Balcony||$14,945|
|Owner’s Suite 701||457sf / 77sf Balcony||$14,945|
The above pricing is per person based on double occupancy. Single, triple and quad pricing available upon request. Pricing includes: Stateroom, port charges, exclusive entertainment package. Does not include $169.00 per person government tax.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
Deposit and Final payments are non-refundable for any cancellation by guests. We strongly recommend travel insurance to cover this liability.
DEPOSIT AND PAYMENT GUIDELINE
- A deposit of 30% of the fare is required within 72 hours of booking to confirm a reservation.
- Unless otherwise noted, final payment must be received by October 15, 2020.
- Payment may be made by personal check, American Express, Visa or MasterCard.
- Once a deposit is made, all changes are subject to a $100 per person Administrative Fee.
- Carmel Monterey Travel reserves the right to cancel any booking not fully paid at final payment due date.
- Payments can be transferred for use by another traveler for a $200 per person fee. You must collect the transfer of the deposit directly from the new traveler. Future payments will be collected directly from the new traveler.
- Once airfare has been issued at 120 days prior to sailing there are no name changes allowed.
- Final payment must be received within 48 hours of booking for bookings made 365 to 30 days prior to sailing.
- For reservations made 29 days or less prior to sailing, full and final payment will be due at the time of booking.
- When this once-in-a-lifetime cruise is SOLD OUT, we’ll be accepting Waitlist reservations for a $200 pp (fully refundable) Booking Fee.
All shipboard gratuities for onboard room stewards, bar staff and dining staff are included in your cruise fare. Gratuities for concessions such as the spa and beauty shop are not included and may be optionally added at the guest’s discretion.
GUEST TRAVEL PROTECTION PROGRAM
We want to ensure that your Jazz Weekender Cruise aboard the m/s Paul Gauguin vacation is exceptional. We recommend travel insurance to help protect your travel investment, your belongings and most importantly, you! For more information on travel insurance options, please contact Carmel Monterey Travel.
We are excited to announce that comprehensive coverage for our non-US residents is now available. Please visit Trawick International and you are just a few steps away from having robust, affordable coverage departing from anywhere in the world.